Thursday, May 17, 2012

Some letters and paragraph for Seven


1.Write a letter to your father requesting him to send some money for buying new books.
My dear father,
I received your letter yesterday. I hope you are well by the grace of Almighty. I am also fine. You will be glad to know that I have been promoted to class vi (occupying the first position). Our class will start soon. I shall have to buy some new books. Now I need some money to buy new books. So please send me the money soon.
No more today. With best regards to you and mother and love to the youngers.
Your loving son.

A

2. Write a letter to your friend about your sports day at your school.
My dear X,
I received your letter yesterday. I hope you are well by the grace of Almighty. I am also fine. In your letter you wanted to know about sports day at our school. Now I like to describe it.
The sports day at our school was held on 25 January. We decorated our school field nicely. There were various events on the day. The most interesting events were the cockfight and dress, as you like. I took part in two events and won first prize. At 2pm all the games and sports were over. The chief guest gave the prizes among the winners.
Your loving friend
A
3. Write a letter to your friend describing your aim in life.
My dear X,
I received your letter yesterday. I hope you are well by the grace of Almighty. I am also fine. In your letter you wanted to know about my aim in life. Now I like to describe it.
My aim in life is very simple. I want to be a doctor. A doctor’s job is not only important but also High Status. He can lead a life of honesty and dignity. A doctor always serves the suffering people and the nation. This is his pride. I shall have to gather much learning and training to be a doctor.
No more today. With best regards to you and mother and love to the youngers.
Your loving friend
A
4. Write a letter to your father describing him about the preparation for the scholarship examination.
My dear father,
I received your letter yesterday. I hope you are well by the grace of Almighty. I am also fine. You are eager to know about my preparation for the scholarship examination.
Our scholarship examination is knocking at the door. I have been studying attentively and learning the answers of all the possible questions. I hope that I shall do well in the examination. I do not spend a single moment without going on with my studies. I have finished preparing all the subjects. Now I am revising them. Pray to Allah for my success.
With regards to you and mother and love to the youngers.
Your loving son
A

Common Birds of Bangladesh

The crow is a common bird of Bangladesh. It is deep black and ugly bird. Its voice is harsh. Its body is covered with black feathers. The crow has two legs with sharp nails, two large wings and two strong fills. It is seen everywhere. It is a thief by nature. It takes away food from the children. Crow lives on worms, rats, eggs and insects. The crow builds its nest on big trees. There are two kinds of crow such as Raven and Carrion. The crow is useful to us. They eat rotten things and make our houses clean.

My Daily Life

I am a student. I strictly maintain a daily routine. I get up early in the morning. After brushing my teeth and washing my hands and face I say my prayer. Then I go out for a walk. After the walk I sit down to learn my lessons and do my homework. At 9.30am I take my bath, eat my meal and leave for school. After school I return home, wash hands and face and eat my meal. Then I play with my friends in the fields. Just at sunset I return home and begin to prepare my lessons. I eat my supper at 10pm. Then I watch TV for a while and go to bed.

Book Fair

A book fair is of recent origin. Various kinds of books are displayed and sold in a book fair. It gives an opportunity to buy books at a cheap rate. Recently I visited a book fair at Bangla Academy premises. Bangla Academy authorities observe the fair in memory of the language martyrs. When I entered the mela premises I was really pleased at the calm and quiet environment. I saw books lovers were humming in the stalls without any trouble. According to my list I collected some books without any hazard. I met some famous (eminent) writers of our country. A book fair spreads the message that books are our best friends and companions, enlarge our vision and make our life more meaningful.

Favourite Game

I am always fond of games and sports. Football is my favourite game. It is a very common and popular game in Bangladesh. It is not an expensive and time killing game. The game is played between two teams. Each groups has eleven players. I play football in my school field with my friends in the afternoon. Football is a game of great interest and enjoyment. It keeps the players fit and active. It teaches us discipline and unity. It is a game full of thrills and exciting to both the players and the spectators. So it is my favourite game.



Written by:

 

 

      Ali Akbar

      Assistant Teacher
      S.K. Gov. Girls High School
      Manikganj.

No comments:

Post a Comment